Monday, April 6, 2009

Yoplait Yogurt: Orange Creme (Review)



This is the best yogurt flavor I have ever tasted. I needed something light and delicious for after a workout or on the go. This is the prefect snack choice for me.
Orange Creme (Original)
Nutritional Facts: 170 Calories, 99% fat free and 20% daily value of calcium and vitamin D.
Orange Creme (Light)
Nutritional Facts: 100 Calories, fat free, and 20% daily value of calcium and vitamin D.
Orange Creme Yoplait Yogurt tastes very similar to a 50/50 ice-cream bar. If you've never had one it has an orange outer shell (so to speak) with a rich, creamy vanilla inside. That is exactly what it reminds of and it has a picture of a 50/50 bar on the front label. It's 6oz and when eaten directly out of the refrigerator is absolutely heavenly. I purchase these at 2 for $1.00 and I normally stock up on 12 (6 of each).
Orange Creme Yoplait Yogurt (Light) has a milder orangely taste than the original. It's also 70 calories less which is a trade-off I'm happy with because the flavor is still there, just not as strong. The Light also tastes more whipped than the original. I choose the Orange Creme Light when I believe I may very close to or about to pass my calorie limit for the day or when I need something sweet before bed and I don't want to feel guilty about it in the AM or after I finish eating.
I normally stock up on these and purchase 12 (6 of each) and the cost I've been finding is 2 for $1.00.
Rating and Reason: A+
I love-love-love this flavor. It is absolutely perfect for me and my needs. It's 170 calories and only 100 calories for the Light. It's delicious and best of all absolutely no chunks! It's creamy, smooth and when eaten cold is heavenly. Sometimes, I'll grab one on the way out the door and not have an opportunity to eat it for a half an hour or so and it's still good, but I like it cold. It's an excellent, healthy choice and I highly recommend it if it's something your interested in. It's also great for a dessert option.
Blessings and Favor,
Beautiful

No comments: