Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spiritual Sundays: He Has Risen

Happy Resurrection Sunday! This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. Today, my husband and I attended sunrise service at 5:30am. This day is very special because it's the day my Lord and Savior rose from the grave after 3 days, just as He promised.

What a true blessing is to have a Savior that suffered and died - all for me. I thank God every day for the greatest sacrifice of all and it is my hope that my action's, attitude and the way I live my life are pleasing in His eyes.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16.

Do you have everlasting life?

Be blessed and live life abundantly!

Blessings and Favor,
Beautiful

No comments: