Friday, February 13, 2009

Yoplait Yogurt: Lemon Burst (Review)

I have never been a yogurt fan, partly due to Biology class and viewing the live cultures under a microscope. However, lately I have been experimenting, so to speak. My husband loves yogurt, so a few months ago when we were at Sam's Club I suggested we get the 18 pack of yogurt. I decided to try one and it was delicious.

I do not like chunks of things in my mouth. For example, when I order a smoothie from Jamba Juice, I have them blend it twice as much as they normally would because I can't stand to feel the chunks of fruit in my mouth.


LEMON BURST

That being said, I have 2 flavors that I want to review; the first is Lemon Burst.
Nutritional Facts: 180 Calories, 99% fat free and 20% of the daily value of calcium and vitamin D.

Lemon Burst yogurt tastes very similar to Lemon Meringue pie without the meringue (which is just lemon pie). It smells delicious and is very smooth, but it has very small pieces of lemon pulp in it. I can actually taste and feel the lemon pulp on my tongue.

Rating and Reason: B
The Lemon Burst flavor is refreshing, easy to take with you and doesn't have a lot of chunks inside. However, it does have some tiny lemon pieces and that's the only thing I don't care for and the reason for the rating. I pay about $0.68 at the Wal-Mart SuperCenter and I usually buy 2 or 3. This is my second favorite flavor and usually comes in handy when I have to skip breakfast and leave out in a hurry. This also satisfies my sweet cravings and is a healthier choice, for me at least. I recommend this flavor if you like Lemon Meringue Pie without the Meringue
;-)

Blessings and Favor,
Beautiful

No comments: