Thursday, January 15, 2009

Beautiful


Hello and Welcome,

I am so excited to start sharing with you and I hope you are able to get something from this blog when you visit!

A little about me...I am a Lovely Libra with a passion for Christ. I have a close and personal relationship with Jesus Christ and accepted him as my Lord and Savior on my own at the age of 7. I have been married for a few years and I am blessed to be in this marriage designed by God and favored to have found my soul mate. I have a very close relationship with my beautiful and nurturing mother and I cherish every moment I spend with her. I have an older brother and lots of brothers and sisters in Christ. I am an active member of my church and I am currently pursuing my Masters in Counseling and Psychotherapy.

It is my hope to become a beacon of light, hope and encouragement to those around me, as well as the readers of this blog.

Blessings & Favor,
Beautiful

No comments: